- Solutions-focused Consultant, Coach, Team-Developer, Facilitator and Management Trainer
- Founder and Managing Director of usolvit consultants GmbH
- Certified Reteaming Coach
- 10 years Leadership experience
- 15 years Consulting and Coaching experience
- Working languages in all fields: German and English
- married, two children, living in Vienna
Areas of Expertise
Organisational Development: promoting excellence in organisations.
Currently my projects center around the following challenges:
- Change Management: Supporting leaders and teams in managing reorganisation and change
- Strategy Development and Implementation
Human Resource Development: I support projects introducing new HR tools, defining competencies, assessing and developing leaders and experts.
Current projects center around the following topics:
- Talent Management: Designing programmes for identifying and developing talented employees
- Assessments & Hearings: Designing and running assessments that focus on resources and strengths
Teambuilding: I design and run lots of workshops and team-coachings to improve cooperation, productivity, and work satisfaction for small and large teams and units. In this area I have been certified as Reteaming Coach since 2009.
Coaching: At the moment my coaching contracts centre around the following themes:
- Leadership Coaching: Managing new and challenging leadership situations, newly orienting teams and organisational units, dealing with crisis situations, balancing, etc.
- Career Coaching: Gaining new impetus and orientation at different career phases
I have been working as a coach in the private and public sector for more than 15 years.
I have been certified by the ICF (International Coaching Federation) as Professional Certified Coach (PCC).
- Researcher at the University of Vienna, Department of English Literature
- Consultant with PA Cambridge Economic Consultants, Cambridge, England
- Managing Director of Institute for International Research, Vienna
- Partner of Trigon Development Consultants, Vienna
- Founder of usolvit consultants in 2008
- Studies at the Universities of Vienna and Cambridge, Ph.D.
- Various Management Curricula and Conferences focused on HRD
- HRD Curriculum with Trigon Development Consultants, Austria, 25 days
- Systemic Consulting Curriculum with Fritz Simon, Berlin, 24 days
- OD Curriculum with Trigon Development Consultants, Germany, 12 days
- Various Coaching Courses with Steve de Shazer, Insoo Kim Berg, Gunter Schmid, Peter Szabo, Daniel Meier, Werner Vogelauer, 50 hours
- Reteaming Certification with Wilhelm Geisbauer, Austria, 5 days
- Online Trainer Certification, 100 hours online course